SDB Lakdaru Children’s Savings Account is the ideal start to securing a financially sound future for yourchild. Offering a higher interest and a host of features including medical insurance as well as rewardsthat include scholarships and a reward scheme that grows with your child, empowering them tosucceed. Speak to us today to help your child realize their dreams.
- A higher interest for a children’s savings account (View Rates)
- Hospitalization cover of up to Rs. 50,000/= valid for 01 year, for account holders who maintain a minimum account balance of Rs 50,000/-
- Private Hospitalization – Rs.5,000/= per day up to 10 days (maximum Rs.50,000/=)
- Government Hospitalization – Rs.3,500 /= per day up to 20 days (maximum Rs.50,000/=)
- An attractive rewards scheme for children who excel at the Grade 5 Scholarship.
- An attractive gift scheme based on savings balance as follows
WEF 16th June 2023
- A Lakdaru account can be opened for children below the age of 18 by a parent or guardian (Sri Lankan citizen) over the age of 18.
A minimum initial deposit of Rs. 5,000/=
Account holder's age should be under 13 years to be for be entailed to gifts.
- A duly filled account opening application
- Copy of the child’s birth certificate
- Copy of the national identity card / passport / driver’s license of parent or guardian
- Address verification document (i.e. copy of fixed utility bill, bank statement, etc) if current postal address differs from the national identity card or identification document