Tailored for voluntary societies duly registered in Sri Lanka, the Sahanaya savings account aims to add value to community causes and reduce financial service costs for societies. This account is highly beneficial for Death Donation Societies, Welfare Societies, Volunteer Groups, Agricultural Societies, Village Development Societies, Ranaviru Societies to name a few.
- Special interest rates:
- 4% per annum for an account balance maintained between Rs. 5,000 – 100,000
- 6% per annum for an account balance maintained at Rs. 100,000 and above
- A special bonus interest of 40% of the cumulative interest will be paid if the required minimum balance of Rs. 100,000 is maintained during a period of one year
- 60% cash back loan facilities
- Any voluntary society registered under Sri Lankan law is eligible for opening a Sahanaya savings account
- A minimum account balance of Rs. 5,000