If you are looking at a large investment or emergency purchase, perhaps some personal debt consolidation or simply making your dream aspiration a reality, SDB offers permanent employees flexible, quick and customized personal loan solutions to complement individual needs and income levels.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Top up facility - You can apply for a renewal of your Personal Loan, after repaying a part of the original Personal Loan obtained by you
- You have a choice of fixed or floating interest rates.
- Your loan will be processed within a maximum of three working days, after submitting the loan application with all required documents.
- No guarantors required for professionals.
- Easy and convenient application process
- Repayment period up to 10 years (The maximum repayment period will depend on your age and remaining years of service.)
- Loan protection cover
- Maximum loan amount is flexible, depending on your disposable income, repayment capacity and requirements
- You need to be a confirmed employee of an organization (Government/Semi-Government/Reputed Private Sector Institution)
- Your regular income/loan installment should be directed to an account at SDB bank
- Should be aged between 18 and 60 years (depends on the employment conditions)
- Minimum fixed salary should be Rs. 20,000/-, to apply for a Personal Loan.
- A duly completed personal loan application
- Employer’s letter of confirmation of employment
- Employer’s undertaking to remit the salary/loan installment to your SDB bank account
- Recent salary slips
- Copy of a recent utility bill showing your name and permanent address or any other supporting document acceptable to the bank