Especially intended for small and medium scale enterprises (SMEs) that aim to contribute to the local economy while elevating living standards of the communities in which they operate. The SME Plus scheme facilitates quick access to financing for entrepreneurial SMEs that are launching a business or expanding an existing enterprise.
- Reasonable rate of interest with a suitable grace period
- Loan values to suit business requirements with a flexible repayment schedule aligned with income pattern and payment capacity
- Business guidance and consultancy services
- Any Sri Lankan citizen between 18 – 65 years of age is eligible for the SME Plus Loan Scheme
- A duly filled loan application
- Copy of the national identity card / passport / driver’s license for identification
- Address verification document (i.e. copy of fixed utility bill, bank statement, etc) if current postal address differs from the national identity card or identification document