A long-term plan with a future-proof financial foundation, the SDB Dayada children’s investment account is your child’s sure guarantee to future financial freedom. Financial management with the SDB Dayada account ensures parents can be stress free about their child’s significant future aspirations such as higher education, business investments or a dream destination wedding. SDB Dayada investment certificates ranging from Rs. 5,000/= up to Rs. 1,000,000/= can be obtained from your nearest SDB branch.
- The lump sum deposit ensures a guaranteed return for the child despite any interest rate fluctuations
- The investment certificate can be encashed upon the beneficiary attaining 18 years of age
- SDB Dayada accounts can be opened for children below 13 years of age
- Anyone including parents, guardians, well wishers, scholarship providers, benefactors and even insurance companies that wish to provide a guaranteed return of investment can gift an SDB Dayada investment certificate to a deserving child
- A duly filled account opening application
- Copy of the national identity card / passport / driver’s license for identification of the person opening the account on behalf of the child
- A copy of the child’s birth certificate (not compulsory)